Butcher Required - High Laver Hall, Ongar
We are seeking a butcher to work within our in-house butchery, fulfilling orders to tight deadlines to the schools and hospitals we serve.
Hours of work will be 4am to 11am Monday to Friday. We would consider term-time only if requested.
Suitable candidates should have:
- some basic butchery skills - these may have been obtained within a retail or wholesale environment
- an understanding of food hygiene practices
- the ability to work in a chilled environment
- the ability to handle carcasses and other loads safely
- the ability to operate machinery safely
- a willingness to work as part of an experienced team
- a flexible approach to work
Salary will reflect experience. Training will be offered to the right candidate - this is a great opportunity to further expand on your basic butchery skills. Equally, this position would suit an experienced butcher looking to work within a small, friendly team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00 to £23,500.00 /year
Applications can be made on-line at https://www.ashlyns.co.uk/pages/apply-for-a-position-within-ashlyns
or an Application Pack can be requested from
Nikki Baines, HR Manager, Ashlyns Organics Ltd, Tel 01277 890411